Sinister: Leeds/Nottingham gig

Paul Forsyth paulf at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 3 13:42:32 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hiya,

I'm in two minds about whether togo to the Nottingham gig following
tomorrows Leeds gig. An awful thought I know but in Hyde Park (the student
area of Leeds near the Uni) there is a festival on called Unity Day, which
is a day packed with tons of local bands (some are v good) plus
loads of other stuff. If anyone is still around after the Friday gig it is
worth heading to.

But that leaves me with a Nottingham ticket. If anyone is interested and
is going to the Leeds gig I can sort it out then. Or before if people
rush...! On the other hand I may go...umming and awwing at the mo.

Cheers,

Paul
      /                               \    Paul Forsyth