Sinister: Our name is legion

John Johnston JohnJ at xxx.com
Thu Sep 3 14:54:42 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Just done one of those purity test thingies - I scored 13 which
according to the computer meant I was "too pure for the church." I'd
like to think that was a pithy observation about the corrupt nature of
organised religion but I think they were alluding to the fact that I
never do anything naughty.

OOOh the clock's ticking away until I see B&S on Monday!! Looking
forward to seeing lots of other indie-schmindie bedroom saddoes before
and afterwards. I shall be organising an air stylophone contest during
Mayfly if I can get a worthy prize together.(I don't think we appreciate
how lucky we are on this list with the fabulous prizes on offer. Stop
what you are doing and clap your hands in appreciation for our generous
Benefactors Chris and Calumn.) Were any plans made for after the show on
Monday night - I'm in a crazy kind of stay-out-late-on-a-school-night
kind of mood that could even see my (im)purity score rocket to maybe 15!

Off to see the Jurassic 5 tonight which should be great. I'm sure
there'll be a phat one rollin' in that area tonight daddio - or
something like that.

Have a toppermost-of-the-poppermost time, all of you people going to
Leeds and Notts.

Love to love ya baby
Johnny J

PS
Great to hear Jonathan Coe's name mentioned - "What a Carve Up" was a
fab book.