Sinister: new CD finally here and early in stock

OLDSCHREC at xxx.com OLDSCHREC at xxx.com
Thu Sep 3 17:39:01 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

We finally got our shipment yesterday.  I'm sure the distributor wanted to get
them to us before the long Labor Day weekend and lo and behold: no vinyl in
the box.  We did get the CD of course of which I purchased one and listened to
many many times last evening.  I think this record may even be more versatile
than the last.  Nice green cover booklet with the great lyrics printed again.
Perhaps we shouldn't have put the disc out since it is not available till
Tuesday here in the states but we've sold used promos since a month ago
so...oh well.

Pete