Sinister: mmuuu

Sandra Duric sandrad at xxx.com
Thu Sep 3 19:35:33 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Yea, I believe he is... Forgive me I haven't been paying complete attention
to list chatter, but are we talking about his new film "Eyes Wide Shut"
with Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise?

I saw High Art last night - lots of heroin/es.  It was actually OK.

sandra