Sinister: A Call.

J Errington james at xxx.com
Thu Sep 3 19:38:47 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Sorry to briefly clog up your list (by the way, I wasn't trying to be anon. with
that story, it was just me forgeting to change the user) but I'd like to ask if there
are any fanzine editors hanging around the list. You can never have enough
contacts, y'know. We could exchange 'zines and flyers. Maybe even articles.
Yeah, that's enough - e-mail ME for more than that.

3.The country and western swagger-stomp of Plastic Cowboy.
4.Myra Hindley's real crime was LOVE (plus killing kids).
5.Who are the Walt Disney Murder Club?
james at twopounds.u-net.com
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/5523/