Sinister: Belle and Sebastian (fwd)

dave cohen lapis at xxx.edu
Thu Sep 3 20:17:35 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

	there is a philly date already?  where are they playing?

	and Pollstar gives 10/26 as the Chicago tour date (Metro)
	for the person who asked about that.

	finally...anyone know about these 2 titles listed at
	german music express --

$10.04 BELLE & SEBASTIAN -- GROWING UP IN THE NIGHT
3MVPRCDS6     7/98     3MV     Add to Basket
Cd Single

$18.64 BELLE & SEBASTIAN -- REINVENTING PUNCTUATION
3MVJPRCD2     8/98     3MV     Add to Basket

	--dave
	lapis at pobox.upenn.edu

	my first post to the list...hullo all!