Sinister: Belle and Sebastian (fwd)

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 3 20:35:13 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

dave cohen wrote:

>         finally...anyone know about these 2 titles listed at
>         german music express --
>
> $10.04 BELLE & SEBASTIAN -- GROWING UP IN THE NIGHT
> 3MVJPRCDS6     7/98     3MV     Add to Basket
> Cd Single
>
> $18.64 BELLE & SEBASTIAN -- REINVENTING PUNCTUATION
> 3MVJPRCD2     8/98     3MV     Add to Basket
>
>         --dave
>         my first post to the list...hullo all!

welcome to the list :)

right, the two releases above are by one of the other jeepster bands,
"salako". if you see things like this turning up over the place it's
because a lot of on-line stores base their info on cdnow! and as we all
know, cdnow are appalling! let us know where they are (mail us the url)
and i'll set them straight gleefully :)

cheers

<IMPORTANT>

meet details for leeds and london will follow tomorrow, nobody has got
in contact with me re: nottingham, so i don't know what will happen
there!

if you're in nottingham please post a pub/club to attend before and
after and whatever the majority of us feel on the night will probably
go.

as always we welcome the use of the merchandise stall as a meetig point,
but please tolerate us if we're busy and can't fit a word in edgeways to
chat :)

</IMPORTANT>

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list