Sinister: Monday And Tuesdays sets to be sure

Chris Leonard calnd at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 3 22:49:44 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

You see, I wrote them down for my competition.  Enjoy!  If you entered, why
not work out how many points you got for yourself, and see if you got it
right next week!

See some of you scary lot tomorrow,

===============
Mondays set

1.	Beautiful
2.	Simple Things
3.         Mayfly
4.	Is It Wicked not to care
5. 	A Century Of Fakers
6.	A Summer Wasting
7.	Wrong Love
8.	Seeing Other People
9. 	The Boy With the Rabbit Strap
10. 	Spaceboy Dream
11. 	Get Me Away

12. 	I Don't Love anyone
13.	The Boy Done Wrong Again
14.	Judy And The Dream Of Horses

Tuesdays Set:

1.	Dog On Wheels
2.	Dirty Dream #2
3.	The loneliness of the Middle Distance Runner
4.	The Gate
5.	The State I am in
6.	Lazy Line Painter Jane
7.	Seymour Stein
8.	It Could Have been A brilliant Career
9.	She's Losing it
10.	Slow Graffiti
11.	Chickfactor
12.	Belle And Sebastian