Sinister: I'm only lucid when I'm riding...well, trains actually

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Thu Sep 3 23:09:40 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

       I wasn't going to post today, but then I thought, aw, shucks, all you
Connex South Eastern fans want to know about my day.
       Well alright then, I'll tell you.<sits down and makes ooohh, that's
better noises like an old man sipping a cup of tea>
        As I staggered into the booking hall, a man in a very smart cepe tried
to sweep me up. 'sorry' I said though it wasn't my fault, 'you'll have to go
away' he said 'we're tidying this area up.'
So I skulked off to the platforms, and lo! there were a host of beautiful
people in lovely blue and yellow suits, and happy cheery cockney types in
pristine day-glo boiler suits all busying around and doing their jobs properly
like the plastic people you get moulded to your Hornby train set. And they
herded the slightly scuffed real people to the very end of the platform. 'Stay
here' they said, 'there's a special train coming it's not for you keep away
from it. Important people are coming'
And as I looked around the huddle, I saw a beautiful girl looking wistfully at
the Travellers Fare. And I saw that she was the absolute spit of Isobel.
We all got on our dirty old train, and I decided that it surely was Isobel,
taking a day off from her hectic P!O!P! star life, and enjoying a recreational
trip to Royal Tunbridge Wells. And why not? We have an animatronic Beau Nash,
and T!W!O! branches of Boots, the chemist.
So I hummed 'Is it wicked not to care', allowing the lovely tune to waft
around the carriage, in an attempt at subtle communication. If she harmonised,
I'd know it was fate!
Sadly as I'd just come out of the pub the song turned into a hugest BURRP!
known to man, and the none too subtle aroma of stale bitter filled the
suddenly much smaller compartment.
Isobel looked at me as if I was Albert Steptoe and the moment was lost, for
ever.

I also dreamt that Stuart was running over all the flowers in the world in his
great big bus. I rang the bell, but he carried on until every one was
flattened.
Right, I'm sure I've tried your patience enough by now.
Not long to go now, kids
love, seb