Sinister: my feet are sore,but i'm not down no

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Fri Sep 4 00:21:47 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

dear bears,

those reviews are too lovely,all this sinister stuff...that's it,i must
go to the nyc picnic...

> No, it's francis Ford coppola that has directed "Apocalypse now".
> Kubrik has directed "Clockwork orange", "Doctor Strangelove", "Full
> metal jacket", "Shining" and many more.
> French kisses to everyone
> Julien

Lolita as well,yes?

as you all had gorgeous days on tuesday i imagine,well mine was not as
perfect we shall say..( oh why is hitchhiking illegal!!).is that Murdoch
Murder One still availible? oh have i got a job for him!!

monsieur bobby chariot,you're an odd little monkey,but you make me laugh
in this bitter state.

everything will be fine,everything will be fine
xoxo genevieve