Sinister: It's about time.....

HoleRole at xxx.com HoleRole at xxx.com
Fri Sep 4 04:39:05 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hello Folks,

	I've been a member of this list long enough. It's about time I started
participating in all the conversation. My name is Aaron and I live in
Brooklyn, New York. I have every intention of meeting as many of you as I can
at the concert on the 1st of November and at the picnic, which I hope to
attend.
	At this point I will proceed to bore those of you still reading with the
details of my day (yes, there is some B&S content).
	After seeing There's Something About Mary for the second time I went back to
my friend Maurice's house. I stayed there for dinner since my own family were
all out for various reasons. Maurice is one of the many people who I am trying
to turn on to Belle & Sebastion. I had brought my copy of Dog on Wheels over
to his house and he put it on just as his mother half asked half forced me to
help prepare dinner. Then a strange thing happened. Beneath the din of a
household with four children, a frazzled mother and a tired friend helping to
prepare dinner (you have all probably heard similar sounds in your own homes
at hectic moments) came the familiar sound of Stuart Murdoch ("When I was a
boy i was confounded by you....."). I'm not sure if the music transended the
hussle and bussle and brought the house up with it or the beauty of the music
was stifled by the noise but the juxtaposition was interesting.

		Glad to have a place where i can share my
observations,																				Aaron