Sinister: Good news and Bad

Simpson, Claire E Claire.Simpson at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 4 09:42:00 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Good Morning All!

Well the good news is I have just managed to get 2 tickets to the gig on
Monday, so I am more that a little excited. The bad news is that now
only two of the three of us get to go, so there is a very pouty man
walking round London as we speak.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone out there has a spare ticket,
or knows a man who has, you could potentially make my friend very happy
indeed!!

Meanwhile, have an excellent weekend thinking of TBWTAS and the show on
Monday. Huzzah!!

Claire