Sinister: Leeds gig

Mark Iles iles at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 4 10:53:46 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

	I'm going to the Leeds gig tonight with a friend (that's the good
news). He's coming from Derby straight after work and can't make it until
8.20 (that's the bad news). So does anyone know what time the bands are
going to be on stage (ie. what time will Elliot Smith start)? Am I going to
have to go in without him and meet him in there, or am I safe waiting that
late?

	If anyone knows, could they email me privately, as I'm on the
digest and might not get the reply in time othwerwise. Thanks.

				Mark

Mark Iles,                              Tel: +44 (0113) 2065042
Imperial Cancer Research Fund,          Fax: +44 (0113) 2340183
Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory,
Ashley Wing,                            Email: iles at boreas.leeds.icnet.uk
St James's University Hospital,
Beckett Street,
Leeds,                                  "I liked it so much I bought the
LS9 7TF                                 company. Shaves as close as a blade
U.K.					or your money back."

					- The Rubaiyat of Victor Khayyam