Sinister: BOred bored bored

Ethan Sincoff esincoff at xxx.com
Fri Sep 4 14:08:11 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

hey all ....

SO I guess the band is playing some UK gigs this weekend, no?  well here
in the usa we have a long weekend, monday off and all... I'm incredibly
bored here at work. SO if anyone would like to mail me to tell me about
what they are up to, I'd appreciate it!!

Ethan