Re. Sinister: chicago?

Sandra Duric sandrad at xxx.com
Fri Sep 4 14:10:28 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

yea!  thanks Dave!  I saw your posting and then I did look for it on the
metro's website, I don't know how I missed that???  so, does this mean,
should we plan something??  BTW, can anyone giving me directions to the
venue?  We're coming from Detroit...

sandra