Sinister: I love the Sun

Cassell Professional Publishing d.barker at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 4 14:31:30 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Have you seen that the Sun newspaper now has a trendy London guide every
Friday, for all of its highly fashionable readers to keep themselves abreast
of events? It seems to be almost entirely written by one bloke, Ally Ross,
and is actually quite funny. Here is today's review of the new Lambchop
album:

With the showbiz world still mourning Shari Lewis, some may say Lambchop
launched her solo rock career too soon. But this album proves Chop was right
to do so. Shari took most of the credit for their work, but this should
leave Lamb minted.

Well it made me laugh, anyway.

No BandS album reviews today in the Times, Guardian, or Independent. What's
up? The Daily Mail managed to get their morally upright hands on a copy, and
gave it three out of five, claiming that it was let down by two spoken word
rambles. Is that a joke about Stevie's singing on Chickfactor?

Thanks to Jon for the Nottingham directions. I will enjoy trying to spot he
and Bethey tomorrow. I don't think it will be too hard, as most of us are
well into our forties.

Take care,

DAVID