Sinister: Titles

MATTHEW WIMBURY m.wimbury at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 4 15:55:59 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

I have no doubt that the new L.P will be fantastic but I have to say I
not in a long time seen a worse album title than The Boy With The Arab
Strap or song title than Chickfactor. Normally their bizarre song titles
are great but these two are pish. Never mind....thats my only gripe I've
had about B+S ever since I got into them apart from the continued lack
of rerelease of Tigermilk and the fact that I still haven't got hold of
a couple of the unreleased tracks, though obviously that last one isn't
their fault.....

Matt.