Re. Sinister: chicago?

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at xxx.com
Sat Sep 5 00:05:12 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Chicago-area listmembers, write me if you're interested in meeting at the
show (or for general-purpose email/chat etc.)  Most everyone here seems so
kind and literate, and one could certainly do much worse...

I'd better buy that ticket sooner than later!  You too.

--Mark

__  <http://www.xnet.com/~mkolmar/BurningRome> <MPEG & RA audio clips>
    Imminent: SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14

                "The electricity is no better off than on."