Sinister: Doh!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sat Sep 5 12:40:30 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Oh dear! I got last night's meet-up details wrong and spent the entire
evening drinking pints and having fights in The Ship. You'll never gues who
I bumped into in the bogs - Fisty Hugh! He'd got in a bit of a muddle too.

Thanks to all the UNKLE collaborators, positive and negative. I think I'll
give it a miss, at least for the time being. Boz-eyed plonker's fault, more
than anything. Junior Byles rules, as does Ooon's tape. Duke, I was just
about to read your Cock Fun piece when the fimiliar strains of the world's
most popular plinky plonk piano came wafting from the telly, so I spent the
next hour and a half or so watching Mike Oldfield from Horseguard's Parade.
It was quite good. He's gone dancey. I never knew he was responsible for
that song "Leave Me Alone, I'm a Family Man", I thought that was Hall and
Oates. I liked them, they had the look. I digress. Why not send it in to the
list, Duke? We can see how it compares to the Daily Record piece. Am I alone
in considering an appearance in the Daily Record to be the pinnacle of any
artist's career?

Funkyseb:

I also dreamt that Stuart was running over all the flowers in the world in
his
great big bus. I rang the bell, but he carried on until every one was
flattened.

I think that answers my question about Funkyfags, and their Funkyeffect on
Funkyseb. I like this dream very much.

Genevieve:

monsieur bobby chariot,you're an odd little monkey,but you make me laugh
in this bitter state.

I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. I'm walking on
air.

Reid:

By the way, speaking of Stuart Murdoch and the songwriting...Isobel
didn't write "Is It Wicked Not to Care" did she?  And did Stevie write
"Seymour Stein" and "Chick Factor"?  Did he write "Wrong Love"?  Or is
Stuart M. just getting other people to sing his songs?

I think she did, it's a bit different to the Murdoch songs (I think). I
don't know about the other two though. Because I haven't got the record
yet!!! What on earth am I on about?

Confused, but happy,

Monsieur Bobby Chariot.