Sinister: B&S Chicago metro show tickets go on sale today

John F. Monroe monroej at xxx.com
Sat Sep 5 15:02:02 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

from the ticketmaster site:

BELLE & SEBASTIAN
MUST BE 18 & OVER
METRO
3730 N. CLARK
CHICAGO
MON OCT 26 1998 8:00 PM

Internet Onsale: Sep 5 1998 at 12:00PM

I am guessing tiockets are still $14 , plus service charge for ticketmaster.

Directions? Well, find Wrigley Field on a map ( at the intersection of Clark
and Addison, both big streets ).   Park anywhere on a main street  within
your comfortable walking distance of there.  The area can be a real hassle,
plan on time to just look for parking spaces, and realize all side streets,
which used to be useful for parking, are now controlled such that you need a
special sticker to park there, and I wouldn't risk coming out of the show to
find the car towed.  The Metro is about three blocks north on Clark from the
Friendly Confines of Wrigley.