Sinister: I love everyone

John Hucker john.hucker at xxx.net
Sun Sep 6 21:58:40 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Here's a rare message from me - anyone listening anyway?  I'm inspired to break
my customary silence by the B&S Leeds gig.  It was absolutley fantastic.  I
can't say how great it was.  It was quiet and more acoustic than I'd have liked
but I havn't had such a natural high since ever.  My mind's been plagued - in
the nicest possible way - with B&S songs ever since.  Relentlessly.  Over and
over in my head.  Maybe i'm loosing it too.

There you go - not much content just the enthusiasm of a boy who done right and
shared in a special experience.

For anyone going to any of the remaining gigs: I hope your expectations are
fully fulfilled.

London tomorrow.  Why didn't I get it together to buy a ticket?  Anyone have a
spare?

Enjoy,
Jxhn.