Sinister: Ink polaroids collection / TBWTAS

Julien Budynek xbudynek at xxx.jp
Mon Sep 7 01:53:45 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Salut les copains,

Ah ah, how sweet to live in Japan when you find out that the new LP is
released on the saturday preceding its worldwide release! I felt a strange
shock aswell as an adrenaline excess when I came across the fancied green
cover in a record store in Kyoto. But OK, I won't spoil and talk about the
songs. Though now I understand better why clapping hands is hip.

OK, maybe some of you remember that I am currently collecting the inks
polairoids that were submitted to the list, so that Monsieur David Kitchen
can enlight the Jeepster site. So I search the archives and got most of
them, then I removed the ones from the competition because they are
already on line. So here are the emails of the persons who wrote these
polaroids, so if you wrote one and don't see your name here, please mail
me with your prose and I'll do what is to be done. By the way, thanks a
lot to the people that encouraged me (azriel, james and teresa).

so here we are, this is more or less by chronological order, sorry for the
length of that:
duke of harringay (tangent at mail.zynet.co.uk)
Landmine9 at aol.com
Martin Hyndman (Martin.Hyndman at smlawpub.co.uk)
Stuart Gardiner (SKG at datcon.co.uk)
Kelso (KELSO at mail.roadrun.com)
Honey (honey at Majordomo.net)
Ricky HAGGETT (R.Haggett at cs.ucl.ac.uk)
Trousers - poetry place2 (poetryplace2 at easynet.co.uk)
Bobby Chariot - PJMiller (pjmiller at arrakis.es)
Matthew (PKHINTZ at aol.com)
Rod Begbie (rod at begbie.com)
John Johnston (John.Johnston at capgemini.co.uk)
Anne Ward (A.Ward at gcal.ac.uk)
Kristen Schaffenberger (kschaffe at trinity.edu)
Jillian (suchgranddesigns at juno.com)
Teri (vlass at interlog.com)
Adam Robinson (adamrobinson at intelfax.co.uk)
Thaian N Ton (thaiant at dino.nci.nih.gov)
Tag (mctag at mcmail.com)
Rory Mackie (babyblu at gold.globalcafe.co.uk)
Chris Borne (chrisp1 at worldnet.att.net)
PJMiller (pjmiller at arrakis.es)
Vicky Parkinson (uczcvap at ucl.ac.uk)
Stuart Gardiner (skg21 at hermes.cam.ac.uk)
Lesley Higgins (LeslieH at WILWEL.COM)
Weejay - Errington/Woodman (user at twopounds.u-net.com)
Robert Mctaggart (MctaggartR at Vectratech.com)
Molly (thunderw at globalnet.co.uk)
azriel <kwl96 at hamp.hampshire.edu>
Joss Moorkens <JMoorkens at esat.ie>
Molly <thunderw at globalnet.co.uk>