Sinister: NYC Picnic update

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Mon Sep 7 04:41:35 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

	Please note that the New York City picnic has been moved to the East River
Park at 2 pm. on September 20th (NOT Tompkins Square Park).  Apparently the
first choice for the picnicing spot did not meet the high standards of the
official Sinister Guide To Picnics so we were forced to move.  (We only want
the best  ;-)

		For further information, please email me privately. :-)
			(Of course, everyone is welcome and invited).

				Living and loving
						Matthew
					mphintz at aol.com