Sinister: making young boys sigh

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Sep 7 04:37:39 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

dear people,
I hope you're all good and rested from your little adventures,i'm not so
bitter now...it  really just school you see (and no,no scottish or welsh
exchange students) it's kind of pain..it's your last year,you really
just want to have fun,but then,this is the year that counts,so you
actually have to learn...i don't exactly have the most marvellous
teachers..our new math teacher gives you a detention for CHEWING GUM!
and this other one makes you bend over to see if you're skirt is too
short.. but try complaining about this to parents! they will just go
'Excuse me? I had nuns as teachers! I was beaten for breathing too
loudly!' or.. 'yes i remember one time we all made a plan to drop our
books at the same time! oh yes, WE were the rebels!'

do any of you want some zuchinni? it just keeps growing and growing..we
have 500 pounds of zuchinni bread!

so did stuart do anything different on stage? did he smile sheepishly
and go 'i'd like to thank you all for coming out tonight!' and rip his
shirt off? did any of you throw underwear at him,you know..just as a
joke..

talking about titles and words n googly stuff:
	i like the title of the boy with the arab strap,it's sort of lost the
original 'ooh,he's so naughty' meaning tho,i think i would still prefer
something a little more..belle and sebastian..well you KNOW!(i mean it's
good to be different,but sometimes it's just for the sake of being
different? i don't know) all those clever little lines they can come up
with,a littlre more dreamy and creative maybe.. i'm starting to really
like 'simple things'(is stuart singing 'to make a young boy sigh' in
there?? so lovely!!) now..but it's too short..it kind of deprives
you,it's good and then it just ends..but it doesn't seem like it should
end so soon MORE MORE MORE ... i was looking at this painting in an ad
for the Glasgow Art Fair, of this boy with those thick black glasses and
there are daisies..it's a really nice picture,i didn't notice it at
first,but now i keep having to look at it,it seems to me it would've
made a perfect b&s cover art...(i remember walking with Arctic Woman
once,and we were looking at some of the art displays from the school,and
i think the topic was a self-portrait and one of them was a little clay
figure all huddled up in a shoe-box, Arctic Woman thought that if stuart
murdoch was in that art class,that would be his,so maybe it is good they
take a stranger approach with titles instead of the dancing with kittens
in the sunshine all the time etc)
 chickfactor (i know i know,it's a zine) it is sort of a funny word with
them..you know how them boys will be like 'aww man,i got the job,got the
pimpmobile! all i need now is a girl!' that's what it reminds me
of..like he is missing the 'chick' factor,man.

nighty night  little kittens,
genevieve xoxo