Sinister: don't try and make this a dawson thing

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Sep 7 04:51:57 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

ohh..i'm not gone yet
sometimes i get upset when i see someone write 'this and this song i
think is the weakest on the album' but we've all got different
tastes..(how can you not like a summer wasting? stuart murdoch: staying
up all night,party guy)i keep reading and it seems  a lot of people like
sleep the clock around best,where i like it..but not best,it's got a
nice kooky flair to it actually,the little instrument doo de doo's at
the beginning? even the record store boy likes that one best,but he
thinks the whole album is weak...my favourite changes a lot,with the
first listen i just loved dirty dream#2 so much (i really like spaceboy
dream actually) and then it was ease your feet song,with it's lovely
hazy sound to it,especially when stuart goes 'but what can i do?'
awwww,wooshy wooshy wooshy,he's just a puddin pop...but right now it's
simple things,(if only it was longer!) to me,these songs have that rich
sound(more emotional maybe? dirty dream#2...'happy happy joy joy',simple
things..'damn i wish i had a scottish boy who would sigh' and ease
feet..'this is lovely,let's forget bad teachers that are afraid of
warts') and this is strictly from the music,as i always mistake
lyrics,and or can't hear them.

ok,NOW i'm gone
love,
genevieve