Sinister: B&S Apparel in the US?/Paraphenalia in general

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Mon Sep 7 06:07:54 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hullo,
	Just inquiring as to whether or not we Americans are going to be privy
to the same sort of wondrous items (i.e. shirts, posters, badges,
B&S-brand arab straps) as the kind that are being sold at the UK gigs? I
so want to parade around town with "Belle & Sebastian" emblazoned upon
my chest. See Mr. Milkman? How about them apples, store clerk. You wish
you had a shirt like this too, fellow student? Well, it's a shame you
didn't see them... Well, that's *if* we can get them...
	I do wonder, though, what other B&S-related paraphenalia might we
purchase? An alarm with a "Sleep Around the Clock" button? "Ease Your
Feet into the Epsom Salt"? "Lazy Back Massager Jane"? "Photo
Jenny"-brand cameras? "Le Pastie de la Bourgeosie"-creampuffs? A
"Pocketbook Angel" notebook? Or Perhaps a notebook with "We Rule the
School" emblazoned upon it. Hm, I'd best quit before I get *REALLY*
bad...  But until B&S write a song called "I Can't Believe It's Not
Butter," we'll be stuck guessing at the potential commercial
possibilities.

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - mick at indiepop.com - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - sandcastlerecords at indiepop.com