Sinister: forces sweetheart i'm your twin

Fluffy Candarel sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 7 09:46:45 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

HELLO LIST!!!

>the Belle record is a great big Pop monster, and it's flaws of
>trying to incorporate too many asides in the one record might well be
>its strength.

Its flaws!!!! It's blimming flaws!!! Are you trying to say that having
extremely differing styles in a record is a BLIMMING FLAW!!!!! My god!!!
If that is not what has made the B&S album one of the most (if not THE
most!) greatest albums I have heard ever since I got it, then MY GOSH,
I'm steve lamaq and you're all rabid geese!!!! Gosh gosh gosh! I think
all those different styles are marvellous, not all of us want a
completely fey-indie schimdie geetar and wee voice all the way through
an album! We want corkers like Dirty dream #2, and yes indeed, the
gorgeousness fo Chickfactor, I love that song but everyone else seems to
not like it. Well, they're all STUPID MONKEYS! anyway. ha. yes. My gosh
though, i've just realised the duke dude meant to write A-sides and not
asides... fucking hell, that means every song on an alnbum is a corker!
Excuse me for perhaps not kowing my Pop place or something, but why
should we expect an album to only have 3 great songs and the rest should
be "alrightbutidontlikethemasmuchasspaceboydreamarabstrapputdownthataxee
ugene"....B&S have made possibly the greatest album of this week and
thus I shall rant about it as such. Yes.

And I'm glad it's an album and not loads of buggery vinyl pieces that
would cost ooh, say 7936286372663409236 pounds to buy!

I loved Maryhill, it was fab they were amazing...but I've already
yattered on about taht from Lindamail!! Leeds was good as well! But a
sit-down venue? Waaah! Well, put it this way, B&S were good, but lets
face it, they're not exactly Chas'n'Dave are they? (CND CND there's no
way were going on after Chas'n'Dave) But the grooving away at Brighton
beach was much fun, even though I hope everyone was pished out of their
skull and thusly has forgotten my extremely bad dancing - well if it was
metal I would have known how to dance in an "approriate style", but alas
it was sssooooowwwwuuullll music and thus I was reduced to watching
everyone else and going....help they can dance, I can't, whoops.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ - I can explain your problem/puzzlement/whatever - you
are fucking strange and FREAKS!!! FREAKS!! God! I get called a freak,
you can tell these people have never been on this bloody list! My god!
I'm going to go and try to finish my coursework now it seems relatively
sane! so :

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel