Sinister: relp!

Fluffy Candarel sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 7 10:23:44 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

OK me again.

Last post, sorry, duke I wasn't having a go at you or anyone on this
list - its just that what pisses me off is that there's a load of people
who HAVE to moan about whatever new stuff is released - like if they
don't moan, the album isn't as good? I don't think you HAVE to moan
about an album, I think there's no point nit picking for something you
don't like so you can be a cool wanker, going "ah ys well I don't like
THAT one, the rest of it's OK though", when you should be happy to
scream" wowsers" this is prety damn brilliant and every song is great!
marvellous!". and rush the album to your heart! I dunno, is it my age,
am I just a wee thing at 17 and don't know how things should be?
Arsebiscuits to that, I think there's just too many people UP themselves
about their music, it's not music any more it's a credibility race and I
think that smells.

BUT I've just thought, if you don't examine your music, you'll be a laxy
beggar and then start listening to any crap with no use to anything in
the world! So, what's my point here? Do I have one? Never mind, I'm just
an idea anyway!!!!

Sod my coursework then...
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel