Sinister: Everything

MATTHEW WIMBURY m.wimbury at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 7 13:57:11 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Right.....

1) As for my recent comment on some of the new titles i think a recent
post by someone else covered why i wasnt mad on the chickfactor title,
and i think the album title would be okay as a songtitle but not as an
album title, it just sounds clumsy, unfunny, i dunno....

2) Glad most people seem to have enjoyed the gigs...wish i could have
gone, hopefully i can with the next tour they do, if there will be one.

3) Got the new album today, which is damned good but will have to grow
on me like the last EP did before i love it to bits. Favourite song at
the moment is sleep the clock around.

4) A Summer Wasting sounds like Certain People I know by morrissey.

5) A Space Boy Dream is an improvement on Century Of Elvis..

6) Anyone else notice the Nick Drake-esque "would you love me till im
dead" bit in is it wicked not to care?

7) Not sure why but the cover art reminds me of the dog on wheels cover.
not as good though. I like the green but not too keen on that blokes
face! And hey, lets face it no cover will be as cool as one with a dog
on wheels on it now will it?

8) Had to get the mansun album as well today.....not very well liked on
here it seems, are they?

9) Belle and Sebastian are still the most wonderful band in the world
then....cool...

More from me sometime soon I'm sure....

Matt.

PS  10) Heard the new Beautiful South song? Isn't it great to have em
back....  the "thespian with a caravanette in hull" always reminds me of
mick heaton....bizarre....