Sinister: A few things

Simpson, Claire E Claire.Simpson at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 7 14:03:19 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

being the div that I am, I have deleted the original messages to copy
in, but I had a couple of things to say.

Fear not all who are worried about the bar code not being recognised, as
mine just went through loud and clear.

Maybe fear not those who were worried about the "letting us use the name
until now" quote. On the back page of the CD (inside) there is the same
information, EXCEPT it says "the artists would like to thank Mme Cecile
Aubry for having given them permission to take the name" which sounds
quite permanent to me. Perhaps the inference was to the fact they have
been using it without permission up until recently. Anyway...

I am sitting at work, looking diligent and listening to B&S on my laptop
surreptitiously, and so far I am in major ecstasy!!! bliss.....

See y'all tonight!  Yip yip!

Claire

PS The new album was on prominent display in Virgin. Anyone else scared
that they are going to go big time? Moral dilemma - am I being selfish,
or am I concerned about the music becoming mainstream like Chumba??