Sinister: Re: Shepherds Bush

padraic doorey padraic_fresheire at xxx.com
Mon Sep 7 14:05:37 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

hi there...those of you who know me hopefully do not think of me a
trainspotter.....anyhow, down to the business of issuing directions:

there are two stations in shepherds bush and it doesn't matter a fook
which one you go to...

one is on the central line and is slightly further away from the venue
than the other.  if you go to this one turn right out of the station
walking past the 7-11 (B2??) on the right and continue on that street
until you get to a dodgy winebar called Edwards (on your right). cross
the road (to your left) and walk paralell to the top of the green.
you'll see the empire on your right   this is an underground station
while the other one is above ground (but it's still an underground -
confusing isn't it?).

the other station is on the hammersmith & city line....turn left out
of the station and cross the road continuing towards the green until
you come to Barclays on your right and nasty winebar Edwards accross
the street on the left.  turn right walk past Barclays (unless you
happen to see a particularly frail wealthy-looking old person at the
ATM one simply must clobber them over the head and make off with their
loot, taking in the gig en route to, erm, eastbourne AND you get
*bonus* points if they are carrying a pension book) and the Empire
will be on your right.  right?

i am having a particularly bothersome day at work today.  i have done
nothing except read old emails from my adorable love button and hope
that when the godly B&S play "sleep the clock around" they will have
that heavenly machine gizmo that makes the cool "dooooo, woooooo,
booooo, doooooo" sound like there's something a-bubblin' in that that
cauldron of isobel's....i think i'm going to get to the pub a little
bit earlier than anticipated.  i'm staying at my desk for another two
hours...any PMs would be greatly appreciated.

tonight i'll be the nerd wearing the red tee that says "ST. HILARY'S
25"...come say hello.  gawsh i'm all excited.  <schucks>

rough trade have the cd for 12.99 and the vinyl for 8.99.  that's
almost free isn't it?

oh, is anyone going to cornelius on wednesday?

AND WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WRITE TO PHILPPE?????  HE FLEW ALL THE WAY FROM
STRASBOURG FOR THIS SHOW!!!

can i mention my dear dear friend miss piggy's film diaries is a page
turnin' (shouldn't that be mouse clickin'?) experience.  wow - check
out the glam ziggy piggy on www.muppets.com  *fabu* dolls.

funkyseb - what's the deal with the digs man?  (tell all to lady p
later....)

*mwah* dawhlings,

lady penelope.

[i should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky]