Sinister: Similarities continue.

MATTHEW WIMBURY m.wimbury at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 7 14:33:25 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

It's been really bugging me each of the many times I've listened to the
album today what the beginning of ease your feet in the sea reminds me
of and i finally worked it out....it's Judy and the dream of horses...
sorry for all these comparisons but its just that the songs keep
reminding me of stuff. theyre still all brilliant and sounding better
with every listen. May i ask why, in the voting booth, chickfactor is so
low? I mean, below century of elvis? Its not one of the best on the new
album but it should definitely be higher...