Sinister: directions abound and other stuff

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Mon Sep 7 14:35:13 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Be really careful of the yahoo maps -- I tried to use one once, and it was
full of errors -- it bore no relation to the actual streets that were there,
aside from the main street.  We had to go back to the beginning and ask at gas
stations along the way....  That's the US ones, but I'd still be really
careful of them.