Sinister: Re: Shepherds Bush

Ian Turton buffalo at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 7 14:58:56 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

padraic doorey wrote:

>       *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*
>
> hi there...those of you who know me hopefully do not think of me a
> trainspotter.....anyhow, down to the business of issuing directions:
>
> there are two stations in shepherds bush and it doesn't matter a fook
> which one you go to...

Er, 'cept there's a third, slightly nearer, tube on the Hammersmith and City
line, 'Goldhawk Road'. Turn right out of the station along Goldhawk Road.
About 200 yards up there's the Firkin pub on the corner that *you're going
to meet everyone in anyway, right ?*. Follow the road left round to the
Empire.

I'm ready. Single pimple on chin (can be dealt with), minor scab under nose
from 3am falling down jobby after some booze 'covered my ears' at the
Notting Hill Carnival (the cool scabs and bruises on my cheek, have gone,
natch). Otherwise, I declare myself of sound mind and fit body. I arrive; in
my wake, the hideous stench of ominous portent etc.

Think I'll be wearing a frankly silly Starsky and Hutch leather jacket,
tracky top and v-neck t-shirt. And pants. English and American. Say 'hi
Turt' or 'hello Ian' or 'watcha jackass bwoi', cos though I have the gob of
hippo, I've got the front of a doormouse.

yluTurt

I want my records back
And that motorcycle gas tank
That I spray-painted black