Sinister: toronto rendezvous/name tags/smiles abound

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Mon Sep 7 16:18:58 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Has a date been announced for the tickets to go on sale for the Toronto
show yet? I've been ever so dilligently reading the posts, but I have a
nagging fear that I've missed something and everyone will get to see B+S
except for me, which would be horribly tragic.

If I didn't still live at home with my mum I'd offer out-of-towners a place
to sleep, but mum has issues with strangers sleeping around our house, even
if they are popkids and their only danger is perhaps being too enamored
with Stevie and Isobel...but this is probably living in a fantasy world,
there must be a mugger or record thief lurking here somewhere,
statistically, anyways.

So, if anyone is interested in a rendezvous roundabout the Toronto show,
let's get it together and have some fun! I'm not sure where to suggest, but
there is a fabulous art gallery and science center in the city (although
the science center is a little out of the way) and of course the World's
Tallest Free-Standing Structure, the CN Tower, for those of you who aren't
afraid of heights you can go up to the very top and stand on the glass
floor and look at the tiny cars zipping about so far below.

And I do think nametags are a neat idea, ideal for promoting friendliness
and good feelings. Shall we wear them at the show? Is Genevieve going to
make the trip from Montreal? And those of you from not so great distances?
I know I don't post here much, shyness tends to get in my way, but I do
adore reading these exuberant posts from all of you regarding your lives
and how they may or may not involve B+S...I'm quite nosy, and would read
all your diaries if you would let me, but sadly not many people are up for
that level of soul baring, so I rely on gushing emails to sustain my
worldly curiosity. But anyways, I'd love to meet all of you who are able to
make the Toronto show, feel free to email me and I can help you around the
city or whatever, perhaps go for tea.

That's probably enough from me for now, let me assure you that I am not in
the least bit scary, so there should be no fear involved in a 'hello' at
the show, which I am soooo eagerly anticipating.

truly,
jessicaxo