Sinister: At last it is mine! Ha Ha Ha(evil chuckle)

Colin Campbell zulu at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 7 16:58:27 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Yippee I'm listening to my lovely shiny copy of TBWTAS right now for the
second time, the first thing I can say about it is that it sounded a bit
too Grrr rock on my big seperates system, too much bass, but on my computer
with the treble turned up, its making me feel funny which is nice.

While all you people have been dancing away in the yorkshire/sherwood
forrest are , I've been bored, so bored that I looked up a Runaround,
kiddies TV from the seventies as mentioned by stuart M. on tuesday and
found a website, dedicated to the show that featured mike reid before he
became frank butcher and had his very own fruit machine on the ardrossan to
brodick, arran, ferry.
http://freespace.virgin.net/greg.taylor1/watched_it/run.htm

stop being nasty about stevies songs I think they are great, even though
the begining of chickfactor sounds like betty blue, which I watched on
friday strangely enough, also the begining of seymour stein sounds like
something else as well ,answers on a stuck down envelope?

Oh and It's record of the week in the sunday times culture section.  A very
good reveiw which I can't be bothered typing, sorry.
But the reviewer says things like: "Their triumph is the quietly
charismatic presence and fallen choirboy voice of the main singer stuart
murdoch "   "... the most satisfying and consistent B&S album to date"

I bought my CD copy in avalanche and it was £9.99 and I got a free poster
too.

I think this is my longest post ever, not being particularly good at
expressing myself in writing, I got a D in GCSE english language, hope you
liked it

Oh and the duke said something about chris being hard, well can I say that
when I saw him he didn't look particularly hard, but he did look very cool,
but one of his mates from V->twin looked like the lead singer from the
Sweet.

have fun tonite

colin.