Sinister: STHLM GIG!! MEEETING!!

Vanessa Figueras vanessa.figueras at xxx.se
Mon Sep 7 17:31:54 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Me, me , me!! But shouldn't we have an alternative incase the sweet swedish
autumn sets in? The thought of a park sounds just lovely, but hey noone
wants to freeze to death an hour before the concert do they? Just a
thought...Is anyone travelling from Gothenburg on saturday with the 09.12
interregio train? let me know if you are!!
Love Vanessa