Sinister: Oh dear.

J Errington james at xxx.com
Mon Sep 7 18:00:31 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

	Oh dear.
	I appear to have £12.75 in the entire world and I've got to get
meaningfully drunk with my friends on Thursday. For this reason I'll have to (a)
put off buying an album I can't afford which is TBWTAS until I get to Uni and (b)
therefore ignore all mail about it until a similar time.
	Maybe I can get to some money, but that really was for university. I
can't spend that can I? I'd better bite the bullet and withdraw it.
	Last night - Oh, that would be the night before last actually - I got
chatted up by a man. He started off some camp banter by stroking my jacket
and before I knew it he was being serious. That's a first for me. I didn't
particularly mind that itself, but he was also quite scary and I thought a straight
refusal might turn nasty, so I had my friends escort me out of the building.
	Enough of the reviews, by the way. It's a nice bit of build-up but I really
cant stomach any more of these new B&S cliches.

		Pedestrianising the High Street,
						WeeJay

"Who cares where national borders lie?
Who cares whose laws you're governed by?
Who cares what name you call a town?
Who cares when you're six feet beneath the ground?"
james at twopounds.u-net.com (my site kills browsers)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/5523/