Sinister: RE: damn it all, im including a picture

RNor321031 at xxx.com RNor321031 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 7 20:55:47 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hello,
So I'm reading all these emails to the sinister mailing thing.     And
everybody is very excited about the new album,   and over there in england
every one is actually seeing B&S live and  talking about them.    Not like
they're big rock stars or anything, but  like there real people.          See
,    I have to wait almost 2 months till they come to athens, GA.

But, realy I want to thank you all for being so cool.   And in like one day,
they have a new album.    So. anyway its labor day in the US.    So im
celebrating the fact that I work 5 days a week by drinking beer and that doing
that other unmentionable thing.    Im watching my neighbor's cat cause he went
to some progressive rock festival.     I told him that about all the bands
that were realy progressive (besides king crimson and yes of course) , like
belle and sebastian.    Hes a pretty good guy though.

Anyway ereryone email me and tell me lots of good stuff, and try not to get
too artsy about it.    I just bought paul simons greatest hits,   from the
70's.      He was definatly the shit, wasn't he?

The picture is of a turkey (a giant one) that came to me in a dream.

Take it easy everyone.
Rich