Sinister: i sure done messed up

Erin Lewis erinlew at xxx.com
Tue Sep 8 05:45:25 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hey kids!
     I have absolutely nothing to add about the new album, because I
don't have it yet!  So I will add a flash of brilliance that occurred to
me today.  I just found out that the secret song at the end of "3,6,9
Seconds of Light" was called "Songs for Children", so I had another
listen to the lyrics, and found I was totally off.  Do you know what I
thought they were singing?

"Belle and Sebastian/ on the radio/ they insult the children/
Belle and Sebastian/ on the radio/ they insult humanity..."

     I thought this made sense in conjunction with them apologizing for
the trouble they caused at the end of the song.
     For the five of you who don't have it yet, it's supposed to be
"playing songs for chilren" and "playing songs to learn and sing".  (i
am so smart.  s-m-r-t.)

     Raise your hand if you are also guilty of this blunder.
     Raise your hand if you like my version better.  :)

-Miss Erin