Sinister: Fluffy- draw a window on my skin

Travis Hibbs cranbeau at xxx.edu
Tue Sep 8 05:59:33 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Well, your critique was a bit abrasive...  I suppose everyone will heal
alright.

I just had to write and find out if you're a big Robyn Hitchcock & the
Egyptians fan (or just Robyn).  Is anyone else out there?  You
definitely scored some cool points with your subject heading : )
    I was in England and Scotland for about three weeks, and i kept
asking around and NO ONE knew him... : (  He is one of my absolute
*faves*  His lyrics are so hilarious and deep at the same time.   Sigh.
You should all go out and buy "Perspex Island" immediately.

Mid-west boy
travis

"I'm tryin' to tell you something 'bout my life,
Maybe give me insight between black and white..."