Sinister: london set list

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Tue Sep 8 14:59:19 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

views and reviews of the london soiree later i don't doubt. meantime,
here's the set list. yes i am a sad bastard and jotted it all down in my
trusty notebook. and in case anyone was worrying, i found a lovely spot
by the back wall downstairs, beside lots of lovely people, and it was
wonderful :-)

simple things
stars of track and field
dylan
is it wicked not to care?
dirty dream #2
belle and sebastian
lonliness of a middle distance runner
chickfactor
seeing other people
spaceboy dream
(the raffle for Tigermilk)
century of fakers
get me away from here...
seymour stein
boy with the arab strap
i don't love anyone
poupee de cire, poupee de son (serge gainsbourg song, eurovision 65
winner by France Gall, later done by Twinkle, which is a strange
coincidence since i made a Twinkle parallel with Isobel in my Cockfun
thing...)

hope that enlightens someone.

the duke

--

'all of our dreams are dying of overdoses'

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net