Sinister: Londonium - Repost

Rod Begbie rbegbi at xxx.com
Tue Sep 8 16:16:36 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hey there!

I tried to post this message earlier, but having a look through the archive
to see what others have been saying, it seems to have disappeared into the
ether, so here it is again:

--
'lo Chaps!

Well, that was scary. Walking into a pub in London, not knowing what any of
the people you're about to meet look like, but having them recognise you!
(The Helen Love T-shirt, y'see. Works every time!)

Luckily, the predicted Begbie/Tag punch-up failed to materialise, so I was
able to enjoy a drink with a load of people with alarmingly familiar names.
To everyone I blethered to: I love you lots.

Gig was very good - Audience were a bit standy-still and not quite boogieing
enough - and I've never heard such a large group of people go "Shhhhh!"
before - but the band were tops.  Hand-Clappers of the world, unite!

See ya next time, pop-chums!
--

In addition to all that, in response to the point that others have raised:
Yeah, I felt that the audience reaction was pretty strange - partially due

Rod.

PS.  Charlotte - You're very lovely, and I apologise for talking so loudly
:)