Sinister: Isn't Stuart Murdoch rather tasty?

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Sep 8 17:41:36 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Julien - I reckon it's not so much the people who were talking that was
the problem, more the sound man being contrary and refusing to turn the
bloody music up! Am I the only person who listens to Belle and Sebastian
cranked up to 11 (TM) in the privacy of my own home?

Padraic - hope your hands are better now - and they're such lovely hands
too...

Not quite boogieing enough, Rod? You obviously weren't in the middle
left bit of downstairs where a P!O!O!P! frenzy was larging it in full
effect - though on the whole the crowd did seem a little static, which
is odd considering the number of funky, funky people on this list who
were there...I agree with you about the people being the highlight of
the night, although I was disappointed only to have a few seconds in the
company of Nickie Dastoor when all night would have been too short...

Anyway, 2 postings in a day is at least one and a half too many, so for
now, cheerio!
Mark xxx