Sinister: the kneeling bus

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Tue Sep 8 18:35:12 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

	As I type this, it has been a week since I moved away from the family nest,
again, and back to college life.  Rutgers University is extremely large, and I
must take buses to get between classes.  I had not been a fan of buses before,
and, despite being a Belle and Sebastian fan, still am not a fan of buses.
They make me anxious whilst I have to wait.  Riding on buses for a hobby would
be sad indeed.

	The most interesting bus stop is at rundown barrack-type buildings,
surrounded by fences with barbed wire.  Needless to say, I have yet to see
anyone use this stop.

	The buses are supposed to be polite and kneel down as you get on, but not one
has kneeled for me.  I take the insult personally.  At this point, a bus would
have to kneel and bow for me to think about taking a liking to them.  I am not
being demanding; I am talking about manners.

			Living and loving
					Matthew