Sinister: jeepster-news: Belle & Sebastian - USA Confirmed Dates and new ...

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 8 23:10:07 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Just a quick question,
will B&S play in NY on November 2 as well?  Is it just not confirmed yet?  It
make all the difference for me..

Secondly, after listening to the new album some more, I still think it's not
as good as the other fantastic things they've done, but it is quite excellent.
After all the hype about Seymour Stein, I must disappointed to realize it is
my least favorite song on the album, along with Chickfactor.  Everything else
(besides the Rollercoaster Ride which is okay) is wonderful!  Sounds like 50's
and 60's sometimes.  And at the beginning of A Summer Wasting Stuart sounds
exactly like Donovan, but then he sounds like him quite a lot.  I miss the
little stories that go in the sleeve; they make me happy.

Hmm, that's my review.  Oh, and Ease Your Feet in the Sea is my favorite.
Bye!
Tami