Sinister: nyc b & s concert

TopBanana1 at xxx.com TopBanana1 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 9 02:09:48 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

hello
i wanna go to the nyc b & s show on nov 1.
two problems.......
1) my parents will only let me go if i go with them, you think its ok? liek
will there be like people smoking pot infront of my parents and then my
parents wont let me go to a concert for the rest of my life?
2) its 16+, im 15.........should i go running around for a fake id even though
i look 17, 18 anyway, and are they gonna bother asking for ID? especially
since im with my parents?

thanks
especially luke
love