Sinister: I HATE LABOR DAY!

Erin Lewis erinlew at xxx.com
Wed Sep 9 04:11:09 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

I am so mad, mad, mad that I could not purchase the new album today.
None of the seven major record stores in Fresno CA (e.g. Tower, the
Wherehouse, Borders, BestBuy, etc.) got their shipments of the new album
in, thanks to Labor Day weekend, no doubt.  David and Katrina, could you
please kindly kick some Matador butt?  I feel so betrayed, as IF Matador
didn't know the holiday would screw up the mail system.  One day
earlier, kids.  Harumph.

Love all around otherwise, Miss Erin

P.S. David, you look exactly as I pictured you.  Your nose is swell.  :)