Sinister: Turning Tables Round in M&S

brier at xxx.com brier at xxx.com
Wed Sep 9 05:29:12 BST 1998

Hi Sinister;

Once and for all, can ANYONE more fluent in Brittish tell me what Stuart could have possibly meant when he sang "now I spend my days turning tables round"???  I know what Marks & Spencer is, but what tables and how turning?

Just got Boy and am on 2nd listen.  No song has yet grabbed my attention like "Get Me Away From Here..." or "Seeing Other People"... but then again my favorite of all, "The State.." didn't grab me till listen #3.  All will be well I'm sure.

Any others from California who want to do a little pre-planning for an LA area gig?  (I'm in Santa Barbara.)  I wonder where (and IF) they'll play here.

Ooohh, the new T shirts are divine.  Katrina, any chance of the IYFS one being in any color other than black soon?  I can't stand myself in black T shirts (or any clothes) despite what Morrissey said.  I guess it just makes me feel too.... too.... sinister.

And Jessica, I'd love to be your B&S crush but California is too far.  Can I have West Coast Status, though?

Love, Brier