Sinister: Hidden B&S Zombies Tribute

Mike Newman mike at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 9 07:52:57 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

> Of course!  Now I figgered it out.  The opening of "Simple Things"
> sounds exactly like it wants to launch into "She's Not There" by the
> Zombies.  If you don't believe me, just listen to it (She's Not
> There, that is).  Anyone who doesn't agree is not a zombie and
> therefore thoroughly Not There.  Reporting back,  Brier

OK, I'd promised myself I wasn't going to get into this "X sounds like
Y" business, but I have to say that the weird organ-y bit in the title
track sounds uncannily like that novelty song (maybe called "Tweet
Tweet") by the Rocking Berries (probably, nay hopefully unknown outside
the UK).

Mike